ECOPOXY LIQUID PLASTIC
- Cures with glassy transparency
- User friendly, allows extended work time before curing
- Simple 1:1 mix ratio making prep work fast and easy
- From casting and encapsulation to pigmenting and coating, this epoxy is as versatile as your imagination
- Low odour means you can use indoors without ventilation
Details: Liquid Plastic is ideal for casting, encapsulating and other applications requiring a high level of transparency. Liquid Plastic cures to a clear, UV resistant, plastic-like finish that resists scratching and yellowing. This product will not blush or sweat under high humidity conditions. Can be used to encapsulate objects such as; Coins, Photos, Wood, Metal, Concrete, Granite, Copper, Stainless Steel, Bamboo, Leather, Ceramic, Artwork, Rocks, Sea Shells, Fabrics, Paper, Dried Plants and much more. Will not stress crack glass in most circumstances.